Jep 4.0 + Extensions 2.0

Holger Kleinbub

Feb 3, 2021, 11:35:53 AM2/3/21
to Jep Java Users
We want to update our JEP version from 3.4 to 3.5. We are looking very interrested to the possibilities of multi-threading.
Question: What about Jep 4.0 + Extensions 2.0? On the order page I see it listed, but can’t find any documentation of it. Can you give me more detailed informations?

Richard Morris

Feb 7, 2021, 3:45:15 PM2/7/21
to Jep Java Users
Hi,

Sorry for the delay in reply. I just wanted to update the website to have the latest information before replying.

The Jep 4.0 release should hopefully be out this month, and the Extension 2.1 release is happening at the same time.

You can now find the full documentation for the 4.0 release at

this includes the documentation for the extension package. There are a few changed relating to thread support which are covered at

Not everything is quite ready for the new release and the order page may not work properly yet.

Hope that helps

Richard

Holger Kleinbub

Feb 26, 2021, 4:54:25 AM2/26/21
to Jep Java Users

Dear Richard,

unfortunately we was not able to send you a private message via Google, so I chose to write you in the group.

We are using JEP for many years and are very happy with it. It does what it is supposed to. However, we do see new challenges and maybe options and wonder if you could help us with some explanations and maybe some type of consulting work.

Maybe you can give us a response to in...@fwsb.de. After that we would give you a reply with further details.

I’m looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks and best regards

Holger Kleinbub