New JEP version upgrade policy?

mr.h...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2016, 1:04:13 PM4/18/16
to Jep Java Users
Hi,

I just noticed you are planning to release new version of JEP soon.
What is your upgrade policy if I would buy a license for current version?

Thanks,

Jacob

Nathan Funk

Apr 23, 2016, 4:33:56 PM4/23/16
to Jep Java Users
Hi Jacob, our policy is free upgrades to minor releases such as 3.4 to 3.5, and an upgrade pricing for major versions such as 3.x to 4.x.

The new release would likely be a major one so an upgrade fee would be required.

Nathan

David Flynn

Apr 25, 2016, 10:08:09 AM4/25/16
to Jep Java Users
Hi Nathan,

Do you have a tentative release date or time frame for the new JEP release?  We recently started a project using 3.4.

Thanks,
David

Richard Morris

Apr 29, 2016, 12:27:54 PM4/29/16
to Jep Java Users
I'm hoping the release the new version in the summer. I'm busy until the end of May and should have time to work on it after then.

Richard