Hello

Anthony Slosar

Jul 31, 2013, 10:55:53 AM7/31/13
to jent...@googlegroups.com
Greetings!
I am considering installing Jentrata for the purposes of mocking a production server of Axway (formerly Cyclone).  Using Jentrata for sending static XML documents to trading partners - picking them up from a directory and sending them out.
Not a Java programmer but understand it enough to be dangerous - but rather skilled in XML dialogs and long history in *nix, familiar with web services and ran a large auto ebXML program for years.
Will deploy on linux/tomcat/mySQL.
Can I get support here for my efforts?  I will be using CPAs and I understand Jentrata does not fully support them.
Kindly let me know your thoughts.
Tony

Aaron Walker

Aug 6, 2013, 7:28:51 PM8/6/13
to jent...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anthony,

Official support for Jentrata is provided by base2Services (http://www.base2services.com/what-we-do/support/support-subscription-for-jentrata-msh/) but generally this is for Production developments of Jentrata. In terms of developer support we also provide consulting services around configuration and deployment.

You are also most welcome to ask questions on this forum and I will endeavor to respond as quickly as possible.

cheers

Aaron