Startup Installation

Soupfros

Mar 3, 2015, 7:20:55 PM3/3/15
to jent...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm using tomcat 7 and it just crash and close itself when I executed startup.bat after I followed the installation instruction (here https://github.com/jentrata/jentrata-msh/blob/master/README.md#install-and-configure-tomcat) to set JAVA_OPTS environment variable with $JAVA_OPTS -Dcorvus.home=$JENTRATA_HOME
Tomcat was working perfectly fine before I set the JAVA_OPTS variable. Can you help me with this?

Regards and thanks

amitc...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2015, 12:21:52 AM3/5/15
to jent...@googlegroups.com
Hello Jentrata team,

I am also having the exact same problem as soupfros at the moment. I have tried setting the environment variable through windows system properties > advanced > environment variables but tomcat just closed itself after I run startup.bat.
It would be great if we can get some help on this problem.

Thanks,
Amit