Saturday July 3

Faisal H

Jul 2, 2021, 7:52:55ā€ÆPM7/2/21
to Jenny Strand Ultimate Frisbee

Folks,

Saturday July 3rd
12:30pm
Ortega Park, SunnyvaleĀ

Note: there are two fields at Ortega. The Main field and a smaller, adjacent field shared with an elementary school. We may be on either..Ā

I dont believe thereā€™s any team practice this weekend, so feel free to join any side (Lights/Darks) youā€™d like.Ā

ā€” faisalĀ

Scott Schroeder

Jul 2, 2021, 8:48:36ā€ÆPM7/2/21
to Faisal H, Jenny Strand Ultimate Frisbee
Hi Faisal! Iā€™m planning on playing - itā€™s been quite a while! Looking forward to seeing old friends! And yes, I _am_ thinking of Louā€¦ ;^)

Regards,

Scott

Scott Schroeder

On Jul 2, 2021, at 4:52 PM, Faisal H <asicd...@gmail.com> wrote:

ļ»æ

Faisal H

Jul 3, 2021, 1:46:22ā€ÆAM7/3/21
to Scott Schroeder, Jenny Strand Ultimate Frisbee

Looking forward to it!!!!!
šŸ˜ŽšŸ„šŸ†

ā€” faisalĀ

Faisal H

Jul 3, 2021, 7:20:24ā€ÆPM7/3/21
to Jenny Strand Ultimate Frisbee

Folks,

Had to leave in a hurry.Ā
Who picked up cones?

ā€” faisalĀ

Carson Hoffacker

Jul 3, 2021, 11:32:13ā€ÆPM7/3/21
to Faisal H, Jenny Strand Ultimate Frisbee
I think his name is Matthew. Young guy. Heā€™s been there consistently every Saturday. Said he would be there next week.

On Sat, Jul 3, 2021 at 4:20 PM Faisal H <asicd...@gmail.com> wrote:

Folks,

Had to leave in a hurry.Ā
Who picked up cones?