Saturday Aug 7

Faisal H

Aug 6, 2021, 8:51:07 PM8/6/21
to Jenny Strand Ultimate Frisbee

Folks,

Saturday Aug 7
12:30pm
Ortega Park, Sunnyvale

Note: there are two fields at Ortega. The Main field and a smaller, adjacent field shared with an elementary school. We may be on either..

— faisal

Luke Rickford

Aug 6, 2021, 11:15:19 PM8/6/21
to Faisal H, Jenny Strand Ultimate Frisbee
I'm not even in the Bay Area anymore, I just stay subbed to this list so I can keep looking at Faisal's profile pic *swoon*

Faisal H

Aug 7, 2021, 4:25:08 AM8/7/21
to Luke Rickford, Jenny Strand Ultimate Frisbee

And so it was an early August evening in 2021, that the group name suddenly changed to:

When asked to explain the change, the owner would simply smile and look out, longingly…

— faisal

Faisal H

Aug 7, 2021, 3:26:46 PM8/7/21
to Jenny Strand Ultimate Frisbee