Saturday July 10

Faisal H

Jul 9, 2021, 5:57:04 PM7/9/21
to Jenny Strand Ultimate Frisbee

Folks,

Saturday July 10
12:30pm
Ortega Park, Sunnyvale

Note: there are two fields at Ortega. The Main field and a smaller, adjacent field shared with an elementary school. We may be on either..

Special Announcement:
Some of our beloved regulars are part of the Nationals team, “Thirst-n-Howl.” They’ll setup earlier for their practice, so we’ll jump onto whichever field they’re on. For the first 9 players to arrive on time, let's support their practice by joining in on the WHITE/LIGHT side. Once more players arrive, feel free to join any side you want. Please pass the word on if I’m late. #GoThirstnHowl!

— faisal