Report From Onboard Jenny

Da...@schramm-family.net

Jun 17, 2011, 5:24:36 PM6/17/11
to jennyj...@googlegroups.com
Friday, June 17, 2011 5:20:36 PM Location: Annapolis, MD The boat position was not recorded. This weather observation was taken on Friday, June 17, 2011 5:10:50 PM local time. Observation location: Annapolis, MD. Observation position was not recorded. The air temperature is 85, and water temperature is 75 degrees fahrenheit. The forecast is Hot, thunderstorms. The current weather is dry. The sky is broken clouds (60 - 90% clouds). The wind is 6 knots from the southeast. The visibility is 5 nautical miles. The wave height is 0 feet with 0 foot swells. The barometer is 1011 millibars and falling. Journey's End First I want to thank all of you who have been following Jenny's journey over the past couple of years and keeping in touch. It has been an awesome adventure, full of wonderful experiences and memories. It is almost incomprehensible that it was only three and a half years. I will remember them all vividly for the rest of my life. But now this adventure is over and we have Jenny in the hands of a broker. It is time to move on to another adventure. We plan to stay onboard Jenny until she sells, hopefully by year end. Then we plan to find a small home in St. Petersburg FL to have a home base near the kids. Once we are resettled, we will begin our new adventures. We are already signed up to spend a couple of months in El Salvador to teach computer skills to kids and adults. I liked the people in El Salvador when I was there and we want to do something to help them have a better future. We'll see how it goes. I hope all is well with all of you and you are in the process of fulfilling your dreams. We hope you are finding the courage to do something new and beyond the rim of your current world. David David Powered by BoatExec http://www.BoatExec.com