Upgrades

David Schramm

Mar 23, 2011, 7:30:28 PM3/23/11
to jennyj...@googlegroups.com

We have been talking about getting a HD Tv to replace the small Sony NTSC Tv that came with Jenny.  I got a BluRay player last year through VISA points and it came with a full 7.1 surround system.  Over the next year or so, we plan to be in the states, so the upgrade started to make sense.  With the disaster in Japan, it was obvious that the price of Japanese electronics will soon skyrocket.  So, we bit the bullet.   We bought a Sony 40 inch LED/LCD.   Yes, it is LARGE for our salon, and it took some time for me to figure out just how to install it.  But, it finally came to me, and turned out well.  We are watching March Madness now in HIDEF!  Two Florida teams in the Sweet 16.

David A Schramm

M/V Jenny

Jenny’s Journey

www.BoatExec.com