console only seems to work for "lastBuild", but only when un-specified.

Patrick Connolly

Feb 18, 2012, 3:50:02 PM2/18/12
to jenk...@googlegroups.com
TO REPRODUCE (performed all in same shell)

$ gem install jenkins
$ export JENKINS_HOST=jenkins.example.com
$ export JENKINS_PORT=8080
$ jenkins console myjob #shows /job/myjob/lastBuild/consoleText
$ # The following all return this response
$ jenkins console myjob 10
$ jenkins console myjob "10"
$ jenkins console myjob lastBuild
$ jenkins console myjob "lastBuild"

All of these succeed:

The last version release was 2mo ago, but neither of these files has had any edits since 3mo ago, so I assume it's not something that's just in dev still.

Is this a bug. Seems someone else would have run into this. I normally have a squidman proxy set up, but I disabled just in case, and confirm that it was off (in the same shell I was running jenkins.rb) for curl and wget. Any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

Patrick Connolly

Feb 18, 2012, 3:53:03 PM2/18/12
to jenk...@googlegroups.com
And while I did have basic jenkins user database auth enabled. I disabled just now, and had the same issue.