The curent status of library

Orest Ivasiv

Dec 2, 2012, 6:12:37 PM12/2/12
to jenk...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Could you please clarify the next things?
  • Does anybody support/maintain jenkins.rb?
  • What is the development roadmap for jenkins.rb?
  • What are the next big features which likely to be implemented?
  • Who is using jenkins.rb for Jenkins plugin development? Have you found some pros&cons?

-Orest

Charles Lowell

Dec 4, 2012, 2:30:08 PM12/4/12
to jenk...@googlegroups.com
Orest,

This list is defunct now that the ruby plugins are part of the jenkins organizations and questions are handled on the main development list.

The project is a bit rudderless right now since I have not been able to dedicate any time to it since May of this year. I do not have a roadmap, nor do I have any plans to do major development any time soon. However,  I recently did hand over
control of the rubygems to Hiroshi Shibata https://twitter.com/hsbt. I think he would be a good resource to contact about your questions.

cheers,
Charles

Charles Lowell