ruby-runtime-0.12 and pull requests

njac...@rallydev.com

Nov 19, 2014, 12:09:08 AM11/19/14
to jenk...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

Is this still the best place to ask questions regarding the ruby-runtime Jenkins plugin? If not, I would be grateful if someone could show me where the community has moved to.

If we needed to open a pull request to ruby-runtime should that be done in the jenkins.rb repo or in the ruby-runtime repo? I see the ruby-runtime repo only goes up to tagged release of 0.10 . There is a tag in the jenkins.rb repo for a ruby-runtime 0.12, but it also says parent? Just want to confirm which repo the ruby-runtime plugin is being generated from and understand the release tagging strategy so pull requests can be made to the right place.

Thank you very much to Kohsuke Kawaguchi for maintaining these gems.

Thanks,

Nikki