Using jelly tag combobox

Lionel FÉLICITÉ

Jun 7, 2016, 8:50:08 AM6/7/16
to jenkins.rb
Hi!

I'm trying to use combox (https://github.com/jenkinsci/jenkins/blob/master/core/src/main/resources/lib/form/combobox.jelly).  I've a Jenkins::Tasks::Builder subclass, a view (an erb file).

Source ode says I "should have the 'doFillXyzItems' method". I subclass 'Jenkins::Model::DefaultDescriptor' and add the so called method "doFillXyzItems"

When I load the config's job page, I got this stacktrace.

getConfigPage -> /debian_build_builder/config
Jun 07, 2016 11:53:35 AM hudson.ExpressionFactory2$JexlExpression evaluate
WARNING: Caught exception evaluating: descriptor.calcFillSettings(field,attrs) in /job/test/configure. Reason: java.lang.IllegalStateException: class org.jruby.proxy.hudson.model.Descriptor$Proxy0 doesn't have the doFillTarget_distributionItems method for filling a drop-down list
java.lang.IllegalStateException: class org.jruby.proxy.hudson.model.Descriptor$Proxy0 doesn't have the doFillTarget_distributionItems method for filling a drop-down list
at hudson.model.Descriptor.calcFillSettings(Descriptor.java:408)
[...]

I don't understand where I'm wrong.

Thanks,

Lionel FÉLICITÉ