Lead for the Jenkins UX SIG Meeting August 17, 2022?

Mark Waite

Aug 11, 2022, 10:57:26 AM8/11/22
to Jenkins User Experience
I will be unavailable Wednesday August 17, 2022 to host the Jenkins UX SIG meeting.

We need a volunteer to run the meeting.  Who's ready to volunteer?

Current agenda:

  • Security reviews for UX pull requests - Wadeck

  • UX improvements - Jan Faracik & Tim Jacomb

  • Require Java 11 and fully support Java 17

  • Stalled UX pull requests

    • Review stalled pull requests

  • Accessibility assessment

Mark Waite

Mark Waite

Aug 15, 2022, 8:00:18 AM8/15/22
to Jenkins User Experience
I've not seen any responses to the note that I'm unavailable to run the UX SIG meeting this Wednesday, August 17, 2022.

Any volunteers?

Wadeck Follonier

Aug 15, 2022, 8:07:59 AM8/15/22
to Mark Waite, Jenkins User Experience
Hey there,

Thanks for the advance notice Mark.

I will join but will not be able to attend the whole meeting. So, it's not a good idea for me to run it.

Wadeck

Tim Jacomb

Aug 16, 2022, 5:07:34 AM8/16/22
to Wadeck Follonier, Mark Waite, Jenkins User Experience
I could run it if I could log in to the zoom account but I'm stuck behind a suspicious login and need a code...

Ullrich Hafner

Aug 17, 2022, 6:06:37 AM8/17/22
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
I’m on vacation and cannot attend.

Tim Jacomb

Aug 17, 2022, 7:02:08 AM8/17/22
to Ullrich Hafner, jenkin...@googlegroups.com
I should be able to run it assuming I don't get prompted again for a code today.

Mark sent me one yesterday