Changes from last success vs changes in the current build

Victor Sudakov

Dec 27, 2022, 10:31:07 PM12/27/22
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Dear Colleagues,

I'm using the following content template in the Extended E-mail Notification configuration:

==========================
$PROJECT_NAME - Build # $BUILD_NUMBER - $BUILD_STATUS:

Check console output at $BUILD_URL to view the results.

Changes:
${CHANGES, showPaths=true, format="%a: %r %p \n--\"%m\"", pathFormat="\n\t- %p"}

It seems to mail Git changes since the last successful build. I really don't
want that, I want changes involved in the last build only. How do I disable this
smart but unwanted feature?

--
Victor Sudakov
Systems Administrator