Groovy to list Url of Repository from Pipeline script from SCM (Git)

John Ward

Jun 23, 2022, 9:05:37 PM6/23/22
to Jenkins Users

I have a Groovy Script that I am using in the Script Console, but it is not working properly. The getUserRemoteConfigs()[0].getUrl() is not returning the correct Repository URL. I don't know where it is getting the value, but it does not match the value shown in the Pipeline configure GUI.

To summary, I am trying to create a report that list the job name and the Repository URL for jobs that use a Pipeline script from SCM, and where the SCM selected is Git.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!