DevOps World 2022: Looking for Jenkins proposals

Alyssa Tong

Apr 25, 2022, 4:04:11 PMApr 25
to jenkinsci-users, Jenkins Dev

I sent this out via community Discourse and thought I'd include it here as well.

Hello,

The Jenkins project will be attending DevOps World, live and in person in Orlando, Florida, September 28-29, 2022. We will host a Jenkins contributor summit. The program will have a track dedicated to community topics, with many Jenkins sessions.  If you have a Jenkins story that will inspire others pls submit your talk for consideration, the CFP is open until May 12.

If you would like to be on the community review committee pls let me know.

Thanks,
alyssa

Alyssa Tong

May 23, 2022, 4:17:03 PMMay 23
to jenkinsci-users, Jenkins Dev
Friendly reminder the CFP is closing in 2 days, May 25 - We would love to receive more Jenkins proposals.

BR,
alyssa