How to skip tags using Ansible Tower Plugin Pipeline Code

rohit verma

Jun 20, 2018, 10:01:55 AM6/20/18
to Jenkins Users
Dears,

We are building a pipeline in groovy and we are using Ansible Tower Plugin to trigger a job template in Ansible Tower.

ansibleTower(
            towerServer: 'Test',
            jobTemplate: 'Simple Test',
            importTowerLogs: true,
            inventory: 'Demo Inventory',
            jobTags: '',
            limit: '',
            removeColor: false,
            verbose: true,
            credential: '',
            extraVars: '''---
my_var: "Jenkins Test"'''
        )

The problem is there is no option in the plugin pipeline code to skip tags (at least i do not see them on the plugin confluence https://wiki.jenkins.io/display/JENKINS/Ansible+Tower+Plugin ). Is there a way we can skip tags using the ansible tower plugin pipeline code?

any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Victor Martinez

Jun 21, 2018, 10:51:07 AM6/21/18
to Jenkins Users

rohit verma

Jun 21, 2018, 3:08:51 PM6/21/18
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Indeed, I also did not see this option mentioned on confluence of jenkis ansible tower plugin. I wonder if it’s going to be updated soon.

However not so sure if there is a work around for that.