How do I unsubscribe from mass marketing emails sent to Jenkins community members?

Mez Pahlan

Apr 28, 2022, 9:32:42 AM4/28/22
to Jenkins Users
Hi there

I have somehow been added to a list sent by Continuous Delivery Foundation Staff from the Linux Foundation that I wish to unsubscribe from. There's no links to unsubscribe and no explanation of why I am receiving these emails. I am guessing it is because of my past involvement with Jenkins?

The emails are about voting for something called Jenkins Awards which at cdCon.

Can you advise me how to stop receiving these emails?

Thanks