.git-credentials on Node home

Anderson Cruz

Feb 28, 2024, 10:41:50 AMFeb 28
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

Since the latest update, I've noticed some jobs using http/https git clone commands generate the file ".git-credentials" on some nodes which block other jobs ( unauthorized access ) to clone because it does not use the proper user/password for operation.

Based on what I've seen so far, this file prevents git-plugin from inject properly the credentials on git clone command and job fails.

Is there a way to avoid such a file being created for any job and being inside of the job context/session? Would be a bug/feature inside the plugin ?

Jenkins 2.426.3
git-plugin 5.2.1
git on Node 2.34.1

Thanks in advance