Highest Jenkins Version usable with Java 8

the.n...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2022, 9:42:09 AM9/2/22
to Jenkins Users
Hi All,

I am stuck with Java 8 on one platform and cannot upgrade. What is the latest Jenkins version I can use? (Docker is not involved).

Thanks,
Randall

Mark Waite

Sep 2, 2022, 9:46:16 AM9/2/22
to Jenkins Users
On Friday, September 2, 2022 at 7:42:09 AM UTC-6 Randall wrote:
Hi All,

I am stuck with Java 8 on one platform and cannot upgrade. What is the latest Jenkins version I can use? (Docker is not involved).

 Jenkins 2.346.3 is the most recent Jenkins LTS.  It supports Java 8.

Jenkins 2.356 is the last Jenkins weekly release that supports Java 8.  It was released

The Jenkins 2.361.1 LTS that is scheduled to release Sep 7, 2022 will not support Java 8.

Mark Waite

the.n...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2022, 2:23:52 PM9/2/22
to Jenkins Users