How to connect 2 virtual machines on the same job.

Poonkuzhali Muthiah

Nov 22, 2021, 1:30:34 PM11/22/21
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am able to connect Virtual machine(VM 1) through Jenkins using ssh connection in a freestyle job. Is it possible to connect 2 Vm's in the same job.If possible, kindly help me with the solution.

Thanks,
Poo

uday kiran

Nov 23, 2021, 1:18:03 AM11/23/21
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Free style jobs are limited to acheive this.

You can create a groovy pipeline to achieve this.

Poonkuzhali Muthiah

Nov 23, 2021, 5:04:26 PM11/23/21
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am able to connect the multiple VMs in a single job(used groovy pipeline).It works fine in a sequential direct ,the job has to run on those multiple machines in parallel.How can i achieve that.kindly help me with the solution.

Thanks
Poo

IMG_20211124_032953~2.jpg