Github Committer Authorization Strategy: user repository permissions

Samuel Bernardo

Jun 13, 2021, 3:32:00 PM6/13/21
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Looking for anyone that could help me to use github committer
authorization strategy since I can't get it working with user repository
permissions.

Adding users with admin, write and read only roles to organization and
repositories always gives same permissions to all users. Only possible
to read console logs and manually trigger new build.

I can't find any clear documentation how to use authorization with
repository permissions. Any help to use this feature would be welcome.

Thanks,

Samuel

OpenPGP_signature