Need IP address of Jenkins

surabhi vinchurkar

Feb 20, 2024, 8:40:21 AMFeb 20
to Jenkins Users

Hi Team,

We are trying to migrate the Flosum Pipeline (with Jenkins WebHook for Selenium scripts) setup from Azure to AWS machine.

The Setup is working fine in the Azure machine and we need to do the same setup in AWS machine. But we are getting the below error in AWS. We recently changed the Jenkins URL from HTTP to HTTPS.

Error message: System.CalloutException: Read timed out

I have whitelisted Salesforce IP addresses for inbound rule. But for outbound rule, required Salesforce IP addresses and Jenkins IP addresses.

Requesting you to provide me the list of Jenkins IP addresses and port. (For setup I have used port 8080 and 8443)

Note: The inbound rule specifies from where the server can be accessed. The outbound configuration determines where the server can obtain access. In the inbound rule you should have Salesforce IP addresses, and in the outbound rule you should have Salesforce IP addresses and Jenkins IP addresses.

surabhi vinchurkar

Feb 21, 2024, 2:33:04 AMFeb 21
to Jenkins Users
Hello Team,

Waiting for your response.

Thank you

surabhi vinchurkar

Feb 22, 2024, 9:56:40 AMFeb 22
to Jenkins Users
Hello team,

Please consider it as urgent and guide me to whom I have to reach out for this.
Surabhi

alan.l...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2024, 12:23:35 PMFeb 22
to Jenkins Users
This looks like you're asking for information from us that is private and specific for your company.  We can't provide information on your IP addresses or configuration.  You need to reach out to whomever manages your Jenkins server at your company.

surabhi vinchurkar

Feb 23, 2024, 2:30:21 AMFeb 23
to Jenkins Users
Hello Team,
I need list of common Jenkins IP addresses or please confirm does such common IP addresses available or not, or we have to check on our local server?
Regards,
Surabhi

Maciej Jaros

Feb 23, 2024, 8:17:27 AMFeb 23