Jenkins plugins update behind a firewall

Arvind Singh

Aug 17, 2022, 11:32:25 AM8/17/22
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

We have setup  Jenkins behind a firewall and want to update the firewall rules so that we can do periodic updates of Jenkins and plugins. I notice that the sites which we will be using for these are “pkg.jenkins.io” and “updates.jenkins.io”. However, we see that these hosts are configured with dynamic IPs and hence a single firewall rule is not able to serve our purpose. Is there a way to find the dynamic IP range for these hosts? Or a way around these, where our Jenkins setup can contact the update sites of Jenkins?