Version Disclosure (JQuery/YUI/Prototypejs)

s.p...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2024, 3:27:25 PMMar 13
to Jenkins Users
Our web scans are showing Version disclosure for Jquery/YUI/Prototyejs . Jenkins is running on windows server . Version is 2.426.3 The remedy our security team suggesting is : Configure your web server to prevent information leakage.I'm not sure how to configure the web server.Any steps/information is really appreaciated. TIA

s.p...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2024, 10:10:24 AMMar 14
to Jenkins Users
Please help.

Björn Pedersen

Mar 21, 2024, 4:36:33 AMMar 21
to Jenkins Users
To me this requirement does not really make sense, as jenkins is opensource and the versions of libraries used  are publicly known.  This one of the case of pseudo-security by obscurity.