Slave Node PATHJ environment variable cached

Chris Hardy

Sep 13, 2022, 10:19:47 AM9/13/22
to Jenkins Users
The slave node PATH value was changed on the node. The Jenkins master has the old value cached. I have rebooted the slave node, restarted Jenkins, disconnected/reconnected slave node in Jenkins, deleted/recreated slave node. After all that the PATH is still cached to original value. I have confirmed that the PATH has changed on the slave node.

I am out of sorts on this and have researched the issue.

Chris Hardy

Sep 16, 2022, 5:56:52 AM9/16/22
to Jenkins Users
It seems that the Jenkins Coveirty Plugin is not compatible with Java 17 yet I suspect. I am waiting for Coverity Support to get back to me to verify. Who do I contact to report this BUG?