Jenkins Contributor Summit at cdCon: June 09, 2022

Alyssa Tong

Apr 26, 2022, 3:10:25 PMApr 26
to Jenkins Advocacy and Outreach SIG, Jenkins Dev, jenkinsci-users

If you are in the Austin and or neaby areas and would like to join us in the planning of this contributor summit we'd love to have you..

As CDF has offered Jenkinsci a meeting room space at cdCon - we’ll be hosting an onsite contributor summit on  Thursday, June 9 (9:00 am – 5:00 pm CDT) | Location: JW Marriott Austin. To discourage no-shows and to help cover food/beverage costs there is an entry fee of $15. Registration can be done onsite and full conference registration is not required.

How to contribute?

  • Per the usual, we will need hosts and presenters for this event
  • Share your feedback and collaborate in the planning!
  • Help us with finding interesting topics and end users to join the summit!