authorize-project plugin

mar...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2022, 3:10:34 PM4/13/22
to Jenkins Users
I read the plugin documentation at https://plugins.jenkins.io/authorize-project/ and it says that when you run as the user who triggered the build "configuring projects are allowed only with the BUILD permission"

So I went and set the global security settings to run as the user who triggered the build, then in the folder where my freestyle job called "myjob" resides, I enabled project-based security, selected inherit permissions from parent ACL and added the Job/Build permission to user2 and logged on as user2 I navigated to "myjob" and did not see the configure button.

Am I interpreting something wrong or did I miss something.