SFTP Publisher plugin?

zil...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2023, 10:42:20 AM1/12/23
to Jenkins Users
I'm currently using the FTP Publisher plugin to publish to an FTP server. However, IT moved to a secure FTP server. Is there an equivalent SFTP Plugin? I did look to no avail.

My Jenkins jobs are running on Windows build nodes.

TIA,
Chris

zil...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2023, 10:46:45 AM1/12/23
to Jenkins Users
Sorry I'm using Publish Over FTP

Alex Earl

Jan 12, 2023, 10:54:16 AM1/12/23
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
There is the Publish Over SSH plugin that is similar to the one you are using. https://plugins.jenkins.io/publish-over-ssh/

zil...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2023, 11:04:17 AM1/12/23
to Jenkins Users
Nice. How do I use it in a pipeline? The plugin page just shows point-and-click UI setup options. I use the FTP publisher plugin this way for example

dir($WORKSPACE) {
    timeout(time: 5) { // timeout in mins
        ftpPublisher: // options

zil...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2023, 11:54:09 AM1/12/23
to Jenkins Users

Alex Earl

Jan 12, 2023, 12:09:36 PM1/12/23
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
I would recommend always using the declarative generator that is available on your Jenkins instance, it allows you to use a UI to generate the proper pipeline syntax. https:/YOURJENKINS/directive-generator/

zil...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2023, 12:24:28 PM1/12/23
to Jenkins Users
I did look at that, and https:/YOURJENKINS/pipeline-syntax, but no mention of `SSH Publisher

Alex Earl

Jan 12, 2023, 5:02:54 PM1/12/23
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Do you have the plugin installed? This is what I see in the snippet generator:

image.png

zil...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2023, 7:04:23 PM1/12/23
to Jenkins Users
I installed the plugin without requiring a restart. Once I restarted, I see it now in the snippet generator. Thanks!!!