DSL example code required

Tariq Mahmood

Feb 10, 2023, 12:31:17 PM2/10/23
to Jenkins Users
Hello All,

I need an example code of DSL  where I set gitHubBranchDiscovery

Dirk Heinrichs

Feb 13, 2023, 1:43:25 AM2/13/23
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Am Freitag, dem 10.02.2023 um 09:28 -0800 schrieb Tariq Mahmood:

I need an example code of DSL  where I set gitHubBranchDiscovery

You mean "Job"-DSL? In this case simply open https://your.jenkins.server/plugin/job-dsl/api-viewer/index.html# in a browser to see all possible method calls (depending on currently installed plugins).

HTH...

Dirk
--
Dirk Heinrichs
Senior Systems Engineer, Delivery Pipeline