Looking for Resource Manager plugin

Yoram Shamir

Sep 9, 2019, 6:21:57 AM9/9/19
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am looking for a Docker Cloud plugin that will build a Docker slave (just like jenkinsci/docker-plugin) but with one more step.
The Docker Host URL will not be a user input but will be retrieved from a "Resource Management" system. I.e., the plugin will connect to some "Resource Management" system with some input parameters, and the system will return the Docker Host URL. From here, the plugin will work as the Docker plugin works today.
Is there any general plugin as such? Or should I start from the Docker plugin?

Thanks,
Yoram