How to find out plugins depending on Matrix-Auth-Plugin

Riccardo Foschia

Dec 24, 2021, 9:51:29 AM12/24/21
to Jenkins Users
Hi Jenkins Users,

from the change log of Matrix-Auth-Plugin (see
https://github.com/jenkinsci/matrix-auth-plugin/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md ):

"If you use any plugins with a dependency on this plugin, make sure
they're compatible with this release before upgrading."

How do I find those plugins that depend on Matrix-Auth-Plugin?

Thanks in advance,
Riccardo

--

META-LEVEL Software AG
Lyonerring 1

Rechtsform: Aktiengesellschaft
Sitz: Saarbrücken
HR B Nr. 13 380 Amtsgericht Saarbrücken
USt-IdNr. DE 1 38 166667
Vorstände: Dipl.-Inform. Peter Badt und Dipl.-Inform. Peter Raber
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Reinhard Kuhn

Mark Waite

Dec 24, 2021, 10:04:40 AM12/24/21
to Jenkins Users
On Friday, December 24, 2021 at 7:51:29 AM UTC-7 Riccardo Foschia wrote:
Hi Jenkins Users,

from the change log of Matrix-Auth-Plugin (see
https://github.com/jenkinsci/matrix-auth-plugin/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md ):

"If you use any plugins with a dependency on this plugin, make sure
they're compatible with this release before upgrading."

How do I find those plugins that depend on Matrix-Auth-Plugin?

https://plugins.jenkins.io/matrix-auth/#dependencies lists the plugins that require matrix auth in the "Required" section.  Those are:

Required

It also lists plugins that have an optional dependency on matrix auth.  Those are: