London Jenkins Area Meetup - Sauce Labs Sponsorship

Polina Efimova

Oct 1, 2019, 7:58:46 AM10/1/19
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jenkins Area Organisers,

I'm Polina, I work on Community engagement at Sauce Labs in EMEA. Our team from the US is working with CloudBees as partners, and our Berlin team is working on engaging with local communities in Europe. That's why we thought supporting Jenkins Area Meetup would be a great idea!

We're happy to support London meetups as we have a great team of Open Source and Automation experts in the UK. However, we're also interested in supporting Barcelona and Stockholm meetups.

Depending on your meetups' needs, we can provide food&drinks to the attendees or sponsor a venue. We also have a list of speakers that can share their expertise in Test Automation, Continuous Delivery, and Mobile Testing.

In London, we'd be interested in long-term opportunities as sponsors or as organisers of the meetups.

Let me know what you think, I'm happy to jump on a call to discuss further.

Have a good day,
Polina

--

Polina Efimova
Marketing Coordinator, Community Engagement | Sauce Labs

Sauce Labs | Sauce blog

https://saucelabs.com/news/sauce-labs-deepens-investment-in-eu-with-new-cloud-data-center-to-help-organizations-accelerate-digital-transformation
Sauce Labs Europe GmbH
Stralauer Allee 6 I 10245 Berlin I GERMANY
Geschäftsführer: Hannes Lenke
Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg , Registernummer HRB 10380

Alyssa Tong

Oct 4, 2019, 7:18:42 PM10/4/19
to Polina Efimova, Jenkins Area Meetup Coordination
Hi Polina,

I believe Max has already contacted out to you on this. Let us know if you need additional information .

Thnx
alyssa

Polina Efimova

Oct 7, 2019, 9:05:17 AM10/7/19
to Alyssa Tong, Jenkins Area Meetup Coordination
Yes, all good! Thank you very much, Alyssa!

Alyssa Tong

Oct 7, 2019, 11:51:19 AM10/7/19
to Polina Efimova, Alyssa Tong, Jenkins Area Meetup Coordination