I want to make Seoul JAM(Jenkins Area Meetups)

Lee ChungKyu

Aug 2, 2019, 4:37:31 AM8/2/19
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hello
My name is Lee ChungKyu.
I live in Seoul, South Korea.

I'm interested in the JAM program.
And I managed "Jenkins korea" facebook user group.
As of today, the number of members is about 2,200. ^^
(Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/712393792190261/)

I would like to hold an offline meet-up twice a year.
I think it would be a good idea to put a JAM title on it.
Please help me to make jam in Seoul. ^^

--
Thanks,
Lee ChungKyu

linuxsuren

Aug 2, 2019, 4:57:44 AM8/2/19
to Lee ChungKyu, jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lee ChungKyu,

Good to know you. I’m the leader of Chinese Jenkins community. The people might be are busy for the DevOps World | Jenkins World now.

Best regards,
Rick

Lee ChungKyu

Aug 27, 2019, 10:37:50 PM8/27/19
to linuxsuren, jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Please Check.
Please help me to make jam in Seoul. ^^

Tracy Miranda

Aug 28, 2019, 3:59:59 PM8/28/19
to Lee ChungKyu, linuxsuren, Jenkins Area Meetup Coordination
Hi,

Apologies, we are in a bit of transition period for new JAMs at the moment, so have a bottleneck on new JAMs.

Tracy

Alyssa Tong

Aug 28, 2019, 8:59:08 PM8/28/19
to Tracy Miranda, Lee ChungKyu, linuxsuren, Jenkins Area Meetup Coordination
Hi Lee,

We'll get one setup for you. Will circle back to you soon. Thank you in advance for your patience.

thnx,
alyssa

Lee ChungKyu

Sep 19, 2019, 4:11:44 AM9/19/19
to Alyssa Tong, Tracy Miranda, linuxsuren, Jenkins Area Meetup Coordination
Hi, How are you?
When will it be processed? ^^

2019년 8월 29일 (목) 오전 9:59, Alyssa Tong <at...@cloudbees.com>님이 작성:

Alyssa Tong

Sep 19, 2019, 1:01:52 PM9/19/19
to Lee ChungKyu, Alyssa Tong, Tracy Miranda, linuxsuren, Jenkins Area Meetup Coordination
hi Lee,

As you may already know, the Jenkins project is now under CDF, it is very likely Jenkins Area Meetups will transition to CDF which means that the meetup groups will expand to include other projects: Jenkins X, Tekton, Jenkins, etc. Would you still be interested in being the organizer knowing this to be the direction?
Since we are in transition, it's best to follow the guidelines set forth by CDF https://github.com/cdfoundation/meetups.

Thnx
alyssa