2020 updated list of HR Executives contact list from USA

Rachel Parker

Jan 14, 2020, 11:44:26 AM1/14/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Happy New Year!

Would you be interested in 2020 updated list of HR Executives contacts with verified em@il addresses?

We can help you with verified and updated contacts of HR Titles like Talent acquisition, Recruiting, Operations, Human resources, Compensation and Benefits Administration, Employee Experience, Payroll, Training and Development and more.

All the titles include Manager, Director, VP, EVP, SVP and C-Level titles.

Please let me know your target market, job titles and geography to reach out to, so that I’ll come with the more information with few samples for your review.

My sincere apologies for this cold outreach.

Always happy to hear from you.

--
Best Regards,
Rachel Parker