Healthcare Details

Natasha Thomas

Sep 5, 2019, 4:45:30 AM9/5/19
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Good day to you.

I Hope that you are providing software and services to Healthcare industry. I'd like to discuss our lead gen efforts where we focus on getting targeted Healthcare_list or any other database according to the domain and industries. This will enable to maximize your client presence and broaden your client base.

Criteria: Hospitals and Healthcare, Senior Officials and Representatives from the Health Ministry and Health Authorities, Doctors And Medical Experts, Health & Medical Industry Professionals and Practitioners, Nursing Staff, Hospital Managers, Laboratory Managers, Medical and Healthcare, Suppliers, Wholesalers, Dealers and Distributors etc

Let me know the exact target audience (industry, job titles and geography)  you are trying to reach for your projects and I shall provide you more details accordingly.

Regards,

Natasha Thomas

Business Development Executive

T: +91 8296439334

nata...@worldindustrynews.com

Note: To “Unsubscribe” mention the same in the subject line.

Natasha Thomas

Sep 6, 2019, 1:05:09 AM9/6/19
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Good day to you.

Just curious to know if there are any updates for my previous email with regards to the list acquisition.

Kindly let me know if you need any further assistance to the next level.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Natasha Thomas