Five minute survey: help in research and win 100 USD gift card

Akond Rahman

Jul 25, 2016, 9:09:19 AM7/25/16
to 日本Jenkinsユーザー会
Greetings,

I am Akond, a researcher at North Carolina State University, and I am conducting a survey to understand different factors that influence the usage of Jenkins.

In the survey, no personal information will be collected, and randomly selected two participants will get a 100 USD Amazon gift card. The survey takes around 5~7 minutes to complete. If you agree to participate in the survey please click on the link below.

https://ncsu.qualtrics.com//SE/?SID=SV_0exYBOAbyQDB6eN

I really would appreciate your help in my research, and thanks in advance.

--
Sincerely,
Akond Rahman,