New Free Monitoring & Alerting Tool for Jenkins

Tamir Gefen

Jun 23, 2016, 11:08:01 AM6/23/16
to 日本Jenkinsユーザー会
Hello to all Jenkins folks,

I'd like to inform you that for the first time, we now provide a Free Community Edition of our performance monitoring & alerting tool for Jenkins.
You can quickly get email alerts on slow Jenkins jobs, malfunctioning JVMs, overloaded Jenkins slaves; unavailable hosts; along with daily up-time charts; a graphic dashboard and many other great features.

See its dashboard:

To learn more about the tool and download it, follow this link: http://www.almtoolbox.com/jenkins.php.

You can monitor an unlimited number of Jenkins hosts, and it takes only 1 hour to start enjoying it :)

If you like it, please share with your colleagues - it's a free tool and I'm pretty sure they will thank you.

Regards,
Tamir Gefen, ALMtoolbox