New to open source

Sahitya Gupta

Feb 7, 2022, 12:25:23 PM2/7/22
to jenkinsci-gs...@googlegroups.com

I am learning Devops and I know basic JAVA and further in few months I will learn Jenkins and Kubernetes as well. So please help me out to allow me contribute and learn new technology.

Sent from Mail for Windows

Jean-Marc Meessen

Feb 8, 2022, 9:40:08 AM2/8/22
to Sahitya Gupta, jenkinsci-gs...@googlegroups.com
Have a look at https://www.jenkins.io/events/#event-calendar for all the connection details.Hello Sahitya,

Thank you for your interest. You're very welcome to join and contribute.

Don't hesitate to join us during the GSoC "Office Hour" where we will discuss and clarify projects. This week we will have the EMEA (Europe/Middle-East/Africa) edition (Thursdays at 14:00/2PM UTC). Next week will be the Pacific edition (Fridays at 03:00/3AM UTC). We will be alternating meetings to try to cover the globe conveniently. Have a look at https://www.jenkins.io/events/#event-calendar for all the connection details.

Sorry for the late reply: forgot to click on "send"....

/- Jmm

Le lun. 7 févr. 2022 à 18:25, Sahitya Gupta <vasugup...@gmail.com> a écrit :

I am learning Devops and I know basic JAVA and further in few months I will learn Jenkins and Kubernetes as well. So please help me out to allow me contribute and learn new technology.

Sent from Mail for Windows

Sahitya Gupta

Feb 8, 2022, 10:57:15 AM2/8/22
to Jean-Marc Meessen, jenkinsci-gs...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, I will check it out. That's why I love this community So helpful people