Request for GSoC proposal reviews: Jenkins Remoting Monitoring

Akihiro Kiuchi

Apr 5, 2021, 9:08:17 AM4/5/21
to jenkinsci-gs...@googlegroups.com, jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi, everyone!
I would like you to review my draft proposal for GSoC 2021.
My proposal is about monitoring agent nodes.
I'm looking forward to discuss with you.

Best regards,
Akihiro Kiuchi

Oleg Nenashev

May 17, 2021, 6:39:54 PM5/17/21
to Akihiro Kiuchi, jenkinsci-gsoc-all-public, JenkinsCI Developers
Hi all,

Just a quick update, we will have the Jenkins Remoting Monitoring project this year. Please welcome Akihiro Kiuchi to the Jenkins community!

Here is a self-introduction from Akhiro: I am a college student in the Department of information and communication engineering at the University of Tokyo. I have worked as a web developer for more than three years. For the first year, I was working as a frontend engineer using React and Redux. After that, I switched to work as a backend engineer, and I was getting attracted to CI/CD and DevOps. The first time I used Jenkins during work, I was so surprised to hear that volunteers created it, and I realized the OSS community's power. I want to contribute to such a splendid community and enhance my ability through the GSoC.

The community bonding has just started, and we will be setting up the regular project meetings and communication channels. We are going to have the first meeting soon so that we have introductions, discuss the application feedback, agree on communication channels, and plan the community bonding and knowledge transfer activities for the next 3 weeks. I have created a Doodle time poll, and any community member is welcome to join if you are interested in the project! https://doodle.com/poll/a9rm699d7qpb878u?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev