Jenkins Online Meetup - Contributing to Jenkins & GSoC

Oleg Nenashev

Mar 26, 2021, 6:56:51 AM3/26/21
to jenkinsci-gsoc-all-public, Jenkins Advocacy and Outreach SIG, JenkinsCI Developers
Hi all,

Next week we would like to hoist an online meetup about contributing to Jenkins. At this meetup we would also like to talk about GSoC and the project ideas. Anyone interested in contributing is invited to join the session. Vote for the timeslot of the meetup here: https://doodle.com/poll/6fu37xpzsyakhit4?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

Maintainers / project mentors are also welcome to join the meetup and to present their components and project ideas. If there are too many contributors interested, we will schedule multiple sessions in the coming weeks.

Best regards.,
Oleg Nenashev

Oleg Nenashev

Mar 27, 2021, 6:50:21 PM3/27/21
to jenkinsci-gsoc-all-public
Hi all,

Thanks to everyone who voted! April 02, noon UTC was selected as the meetup date.
I plan to announce the meetup tomorrow on the Jenkins Online Meetup Platform: https://www.meetup.com/Jenkins-online-meetup

Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev

Oleg Nenashev

Mar 28, 2021, 3:26:37 AM3/28/21
to jenkinsci-gsoc-all-public

Oleg Nenashev

Apr 3, 2021, 5:16:27 AM4/3/21
to jenkinsci-gsoc-all-public
Hi all,

The recording is now available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5h0Vt8vjAI

If anyone is interested in a deep dive into one of the suggested project ideas, please let us know!

Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev