[GSOC 2021 PROJECT IDEA] Cloudevents Plugin for Jenkins

Vibhav Bobade

Jan 13, 2021, 4:59:30 PM1/13/21
to jenkinsci-gs...@googlegroups.com
Hello Team,

I have drafted a project idea in the following doc for a jenkins plugin which allows for listening to and emitting cloudevents.

Would appreciate any comments, corrections and feedback.

Regards,
Vibhav

Kara de la Marck

Jan 13, 2021, 6:32:15 PM1/13/21
to Vibhav Bobade, jenkinsci-gsoc-all-public
Hi Vibhav,

Thank you for proposing this very interesting GSoC project idea! I look forward to seeing it brought forward as a Draft/Accepted project idea. :)

Best wishes,
Kara

kdela...@cloudbees.com

Jan 20, 2021, 10:07:33 AM1/20/21
to jenkinsci-gsoc-all-public
Hi Vibhav,

When you are ready, you can PR your project idea here: https://www.jenkins.io/projects/gsoc/2021/project-ideas/

Vibhav Bobade

Jan 22, 2021, 6:54:19 AM1/22/21
to jenkinsci-gsoc-all-public
Hey Kara,

Kara de la Marck

Jan 22, 2021, 7:08:43 AM1/22/21
to Vibhav Bobade, jenkinsci-gsoc-all-public
Awesome! Thank you, Vibhav. 🎉

The Cloud-Native SIG meeting has not been updated yet on the Jenkins calendar (I don't have permissions). Nonetheless, I am aware that the current time is inconvenient for you and in principle the Jenkins community and individuals who attend that SIG are happy that the meeting takes place 2 hours earlier.

For this week, I'll announce the earlier time for the meeting in the Gitter channel and the Jenkins calendar should be updated with the new, earlier time soon.

Thanks once again for your GSoC project idea proposal!

Best wishes,
Kara

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "jenkinsci-gsoc-all-public" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-gsoc-all-public/7d7f300d-f7d8-47f0-a03a-aaaacb7ab48dn%40googlegroups.com.

Vibhav Bobade

Feb 4, 2021, 5:54:19 AM2/4/21
to jenkinsci-gsoc-all-public

Vibhav Bobade

Feb 4, 2021, 5:55:12 AM2/4/21
to jenkinsci-gsoc-all-public
Would appreciate any comments, changes or discussions on the doc.