Regarding being a potential mentor for GSoC' 21

mazumde...@gmail.com

May 18, 2021, 4:43:54 AM5/18/21
to jenkinsci-gsoc-all-public
Hello,

I am Rohit Mazumder. I am currently working as a Lead SDE in a Stealth mode startup in, US. I have previously interned as an SDE at Amazon and CodeChef. I went through the amazing projects selected as a part of GSoC' 21. I would love to be a part of one of the projects, as a mentor(if possible).
I know it's already the time for the community bonding period. Is it too late for me to register myself as a mentor for GSoC this year?

Regards,
Rohit Mazumder.

Oleg Nenashev

May 18, 2021, 7:15:19 AM5/18/21
to jenkinsci-gsoc-all-public
Hi Rohit,

Thanks for your interest. No, it is not too late! Everyone is welcome to participate.
My recommendation is find a project you like and to reach out to the team in their channels.
I am working on updating the GSoC pages, but you can find communication channels in the project idea pages: https://www.jenkins.io/projects/gsoc/2021/project-ideas/

Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev