GSoC 2021 Project pages are ready for editing

Oleg Nenashev

May 24, 2021, 9:59:26 AM5/24/21
to jenkinsci-gsoc-all-public

Dear all,

On the weekend I have finished the pull request to initialize project pages on jenkins.io. The deployment is yet to happen due to the outage of one of our Jenkins instances we use for the website continuous delivery. The ETA of the fix is tomorrow (long weekend in Europe). You can find the raw pages here.

Students are invited to update these pages by submitting pull requests, especially by addressing the unresolved TODO comments. Generally we expect students to own these pages an periodically update them during the GSoC timeframe. Traditionally we use these pages to provide summaries of the ongoing work, links and the status summary. We will use these pages for further GSoC announcements. We also recommend using these pages for a final submission you will need to do at the end of GSoC.

See the previous years for examples.

Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev