[GSOC 2021 PROPOSAL] Nivedita Prasad CloudEvents plugin for Jenkins

Nivedita Prasad

Apr 6, 2021, 9:04:54 PM4/6/21
to jenkinsci-gsoc-all-public
Hello,
I have created a draft proposal for the GSOC 2021, looking for your feedback.

kwhet...@cloudbees.com

Apr 13, 2021, 4:17:12 AM4/13/21
to jenkinsci-gsoc-all-public
Hi Nivedita,

I wanted to review your proposal, but I cannot make any comments on the document.  Could you check the settings on your Google doc?

Thanks!
Kristin

Nivedita Prasad

Apr 13, 2021, 4:33:25 AM4/13/21
to jenkinsci-gsoc-all-public
Hi Kristin,

I just checked the setting, it's on commenter mode. Are you know able to comment?

Thanks!
Nivedita

Nivedita Prasad

Apr 13, 2021, 4:45:08 AM4/13/21
to jenkinsci-gsoc-all-public
Hi Kristin,

I just checked the setting, it's on commenter mode. Are you now able to comments?

Thanks!
Nivedita

Oleg Nenashev

Apr 13, 2021, 4:45:42 AM4/13/21
to Nivedita Prasad, jenkinsci-gsoc-all-public
I confirm I can comment in the proposal