Regarding contribution in GSOC 2023

Nitish Malang

Nov 21, 2022, 6:09:33 AM11/21/22
to jenkinsci-gs...@googlegroups.com
Hey I'm Nitish Malang I'm Electrical Engineering Undergrad from India I want to contribute and work with jenkins community in GSOC 2023 as a contributor can I get help how can I get started , how to apply for it & how to write proposals

Alyssa Tong

Nov 21, 2022, 11:34:15 AM11/21/22
to Nitish Malang, jenkinsci-gs...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nitish,

Welcome and thanks for choosing Jenkins.
This doc is a good starting point https://www.jenkins.io/projects/gsoc/students/

Good luck!
alyssa

On Mon, Nov 21, 2022 at 3:09 AM Nitish Malang <nitis...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey I'm Nitish Malang I'm Electrical Engineering Undergrad from India I want to contribute and work with jenkins community in GSOC 2023 as a contributor can I get help how can I get started , how to apply for it & how to write proposals

Nitish Malang

Nov 21, 2022, 12:11:23 PM11/21/22
to Alyssa Tong, jenkinsci-gs...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot.