Apply for Mentor

Shubham Kumar

Feb 28, 2022, 11:11:22 AM2/28/22
to jenkinsci-gs...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am Shubham previously worked at GitLab under Google Summer of Code 2021 and Mozilla under Google Summer of Code 2020 and I've been contributing to many other open source projects since last 2-3 years.

I am interested in mentoring students and want to apply as mentor at Jenkins.

Regards,
Shubham

Mark Waite

Feb 28, 2022, 11:33:02 AM2/28/22
to jenkinsci-gsoc-all-public
On Monday, February 28, 2022 at 9:11:22 AM UTC-7 Shubham wrote:
Hello,

I am Shubham previously worked at GitLab under Google Summer of Code 2021 and Mozilla under Google Summer of Code 2020 and I've been contributing to many other open source projects since last 2-3 years.

I am interested in mentoring students and want to apply as mentor at Jenkins.

That's great to have you as a mentor!

Could you submit a pull request to the www.jenkins.io GitHub repository that provides a brief biography, a picture, and add yourself to one or more of the project ideas that you would like to mentor?

Some example pull requests that you can use for reference include:
  • PR-4400 - Cyrille Le Clerc added as mentor to GSoC 2021 remoting project
  • PR-4914 - Kris Stern and Rishabh Budhouliya mentoring git cache maintenance idea

Thanks,
Mark Waite

Alyssa Tong

Mar 1, 2022, 8:25:10 PM3/1/22
to Mark Waite, jenkinsci-gsoc-all-public
Welcome Shubham. We're happy to have you as a mentor 😊