Contributor Summit Feb 23-25

Mark Waite

Feb 16, 2021, 4:01:11 PM2/16/21
to Jenkins Documentation
We're hosting an online version of the Jenkins Contributor Summit next week.  The opening session will be Tuesday Feb 23 at 15:00 UTC, followed by "tracks" on specific topics over the next 48 hours, then a concluding session Thursday Feb 25 at 15:00 UTC.

The first session will include a summary of the results from the last 12 months and a planning session where we'll identify the preferred times for specific track sessions.  That will allow those interested in Chinese localization to meet during a time that works well for them, while the documentation track will meet at times that work well for their participants.

The documentation track will likely have two sessions in the track, one that works well for Europe and Africa, and one that works well for the western United States.