Plugin Install Manager ¨User Guide" document

Y R Sudhakar

May 17, 2021, 11:36:19 AM5/17/21
to Jenkins Documentation
Hi Mark, et. al,

Attached is the html document generated by asciidoc.

Your input/comments are welcome.

Regards,

Sudhakar
plugin-install-manager.html

Mark Waite

May 17, 2021, 8:54:19 PM5/17/21
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Thanks very much!  That looks like a great start.  I think we should take option 3 in your list of choices, add "Using plugin installation manager" as a new section after "Using the Jenkins CLI".

If you're available for office hours in about 75 minutes, we'll discuss it there to confirm.

Y R Sudhakar

May 21, 2021, 11:03:46 AM5/21/21
to Jenkins Documentation
Hi Mark,

Submitted the pull request and associated it with JIRA Issue WEBSITE-775.

Thanks for the review.

Regards,

Sudhakar